Job: Police Officer with the Lake Tansi Police Department.
The Lake Tansi Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
- The preferred age is at least 21.
- No DUI.
- No domestic assault.
- No felony.
- Must have a high school or GED.
- Must be willing to work any days and any shifts.
- Law enforcement, corrections, or military experience is preferred.
- Health Insurance is available.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid vacation and personal time off.
- Paid sick leave.
- 401k with company match.
- All equipment and uniforms provided.
- Paid training.
- Starting pay is $14.00 per hour.
- There is a one-time bonus of $500.00 that will be paid after the completion of one year of employment.
- Thereafter, pay increases are to be determined annually based on merit.
- All training to be provided.
If interested, go to www.laketansipd.com and click the more tab at top of the page and print the application. Fill it out and return it to the Tansi Police Station at 2075 Cravens Drive. No application will be given out at the station. Must get it off the website.