We have a new opening for a Psychotherapist with a 5k hiring retention bonus!
A combination of mental health experience and relevant education to deliver psychotherapy services to clients. The required skills, knowledge and abilities must be documented and observable in the application form and interview.
At least a Masters degree in human services field (i.e. psychology, social work, counseling, education)
At least one year recent experience with appropriate populations preferred.
Virginia licensed with or license eligible for LPC or LCSW
-Ability to perform CPR
-Ability to assist in management of aggressive behavior
This opportunity provides a rewarding career, challenging and rewarding work environment as well growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries, including competitive compensation, excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan and 401 k with the company match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to get a flu shot and take a PPD test?
- Will you be available to attend a two week orientation (M-F 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.?)
- Are you fully vaccinated for COVID (two doses-REQUIRED)?
- Will you be able to commute to New Kent, VA for work?
- Master’s (Required)
- Mental health counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- LCSW-C (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)
Work Location: One location