Registered Nurse (RN)
Openings: PRN openings for 7 AM – 7 PM and 7 PM – 7 AM with weekends required.
Come and grow with us! North Beach Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invite you to come and join our dedicated team!
Competive wages, comprehensive benefits package (see below)! Apply today!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
As an important member of our collaborative team, the Registered Nurse (RN) delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact, provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and facility standards. Your role will involve monitoring and reporting changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to assign duties, instruct, and provide clinical supervision to CNAs.
Requirements of Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduated from an accredited RN program
- Currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients