Registered Nurse, RN-Women’s Services – PRN Night shift.
Are you ready to be part of a Nursing team that makes a difference?
Come join our Lake Norman RMC Women’s Services RN team in Mooresville, NC!
Mooresville, NC is ideally located in the southwest corner of Iredell county, is part of a fast growing Charlotte metropolitan area, and is a family friendly community. LNRMC is located only five short minutes from Lake Norman, a nature lover’s paradise, which offers a variety of outdoor recreation, attractions, activities, shops and restaurants to enjoy.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (LNRMC) has been serving the needs of the greater Lake Norman, Iredell and surrounding counties since 1926. The 123-bed, acute-care hospital offers comprehensive medical services and has received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
What We Do:
- 24-hour Emergency Medicine
- Comprehensive Center for Surgical Weight Loss
- Women’s Services and The Stork Landing Maternity Center
- Surgical services, including an orthopedic specialty center and an outpatient surgery center, with designation as an American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery (AIMIS) Center of Excellence.
What Does a RN in Women’s Services Do?
- Cares for mother during birthing process
- Provides efficient care to the laboring patient that is made evident through appropriate documentation per policy and is able to recognize changes in the patient’s status that warrants notification of the physician.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately assess / interpret fetal monitoring strip and provide intervention as appropriate.
- Interacts professionally with patient / family and involves patient / family in the formation of the plan of care.
Our benefit programs of “My Health, My Reward, My Future” include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off plans for vacation, holidays and illness
- Health insurance coverage for medical, dental, vision and prescription medication
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexibility spending accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
- Numerous Associate recognition programs
The Values of “I CARE – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence” are the heartbeat of our organization. These values are evident in how we serve our patients, their families, our co-workers and the community.