We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Senior Management Analyst will document project plans including, but not limited to, objectives, criteria, scope, time frames, relevant dates, milestones, deliverables, other expectations, and requirements. They will also document limitations affecting, issues with, and modifications to the project plan and monitor and document the various projects worked in support of the client. The successful candidate is capable of providing reports and documentation to organizational leadership to improve process efficiency that align with the leadership’s vision and objectives.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide analysis and conduct research on operational processes using data and information gathered from historical systems, stakeholder engagements, user feedback, and internal/external data sets to provide recommendations to improve process efficiency and solve operational issues as directed by organization leadership
- Conduct quantitative analysis of products and business processes
- Conducts studies and analyses supporting plans, requirements, and road maps
- Perform a wide variety of analyses for client programs and operations
- Provide reports and recommendations based on statistical and analytical methods
- Identify key datasets and metrics to provide tracking and trend analysis on related operational processes
- Provide reports and documentation on strategic plans to align the organization with leadership vision and technology roadmaps
- Assist with project planning, resource assessments, financial analysis, scheduling, and other areas as needed
- Program/project planning
- Preparation and analysis of program-related data
- Review of program status and program schedule
- Preparation of reports
- Coordinating and arranging meetings
- Preparation of materials for and giving program related briefings and presentations
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Secret Clearance Required
- MS Degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in conducting studies and analyses in DoD environments with cloud platforms.
- Experience supporting DoD organizations in support of DoD IG
- Experience conduction defense analysis of high-risk DoD programs
- Experience supporting investigations, audits, or evaluations
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
Medical Insurance Vision Insurance Dental Insurance 401k Disability Maternity Tuition Assistance