Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is leveraging our world-leading technology and innovation to create better producer-to-consumer outcomes. To do this, we are creating a unified, trusted and sustainable value chain that enables the most efficient production and logistics outcomes, while lowering the impact on the environment. We deliver actionable digital solutions and data insights that connect global supply chains, improving the safety, quality and sustainability of food and consumer goods, all in a way that’s traceable and clear to the end consumer.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and consumer goods companies. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies that enable our customers to optimize their businesses and move goods through supply chains with more accuracy, efficiency and profit to get the right products to shelf, at the right time and at the right price, creating more sustainable production and consumption outcomes.
- As part of our Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods team, you’ll help our customers connect business processes and leverage data-driven technology for better visibility, agility and responsiveness. The position of DSD Technical Consultant will require an ambitious, professional individual to teach and customers how to use the WMS Software and support customers using WMS Software. The application requires knowledge of a variety of areas including inbound, outbound and inventory management operations. The individual in this position will regularly interface with distribution and manufacturing companies as well as interact across multiple departments internally. It will be your responsibility to manage the client relationship effectively by learning their business processes, offering suggestions on the configuration & use of the application, critically think to solve complex problems, and communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as functional application expert in support for WMS in a fast-paced environment
- Requires critical thinking, troubleshooting, validation testing, write-ups, and professional communication both internally and externally
- Review all new support tickets, replicate the issues, and ensure the expected results are documented before assigning to a developer
- Manages tasks that may go between departments or cross-functional teams for each individual client task
- Be a liaison between development staff and the customer
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Develop business requirements and high-level specifications for the design and development of software enhancements based on customer’s requests.
- Collect information from customers when they request changes (e.g., report customizations) or report problems with an application.
- Analyze configuration with the objective of explaining to a customer why the application behaves a certain way.
- Make appropriate adjustments to the application based on customer preferences.
- Train customers to use WMS
- Be able to assist customers with questions on RF and Voice devices and understand general use
- Create test scripts for and involvement in Quality Assurance testing of developed software.
- Promote customer success services to add to revenue stream.
- Provide timely updates to customers.
- Ensures all customer action requests are completed within schedule and delivered satisfactorily to the client’s requirements.
- Communicate the newest features of the most current upgrades to customers.
What You Bring To This Role
- Previous DSD Support and/or WMS Implementation experience
- Understanding of RF and Voice devices and their general use
- Understanding of supply chain software solutions
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Team player with a customer service focused attitude
- Must be able to define and document effective/efficient processes and possess strong project management skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage across multiple customer and internal activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially with customers
- Proposes creative solutions and innovations
- English & Spanish speaking is required.
Degrees, Certificates and Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in WMS software
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software consulting
- Extensive computer work required
- 10-20% travel required
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes?
Together, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.