Our company is looking for a Server/Bartender to join our team.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks;
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies;
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails;
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age;
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations;
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude;
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons;
- Issue bills and accept payment;
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/barstaff;
- Plan and present bar menu;
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products;
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons;
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order;
- Take and serve orders
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $7.98 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL 34104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location