Safely transports hoteliers to/from assigned destinations using high occupancy passenger buses. Perform pre and post-trip inspections in accordance to DOT guidelines. Clean buses, interior and exterior, based on posted schedule. Check tire pressure and fluid levels and refuel as necessary. Notify supervisor/manager of any vehicle maintenance needs. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Exemplifies the philosophy and mission of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
- High School graduate or equivalent vocational training.
- Ability to communicate in English with hotel staff to their understanding.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Criminal-free record.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with passenger (P) endorsement required.
- 1 year of experience in similar position of transporting passengers.
- Complete knowledge of DOT guidelines and Commercial driving regulations
- A current Medical Examiner’s Certificate (DOT Medical Card) is required.
- Drivers are required to be twenty-one (21) years or older for insurance purposes.
- Schedule (Monday to Friday 4pm to 8pm)