Doubletree Orlando Airport is looking for Shuttle Drivers to bring or pick up guests to the Airport.
Rate $11.20, plus cash tips
Full time position
- Responsible for safely driving guests to/from the Orlando Airport.
- Assist guests with luggage, parcels and inquiries.
- Complete bus driver’s vehicle inspection report before leaving on first trip.
- Ensure that bus has gas for vehicle when needed.
- Effectively communicate with dispatch to ensure timely pickup of guests.
- Ensure safe and easy travel for guests to and from their destinations
- Comply with all State traffic/road rules and regulations while also following the policies and procedures of the company.
- The ability to drive 8 hours per day and answer phones.
- Be conversational with guests, remembering that the Driver will be the first and lasting impression for the guests.
- Maintain cleanliness of property vehicles and report any maintenance needed to the Transportation Manager.
- Perform scheduled maintenance checks and deep mileage logs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work* overnight,* holidays, nights, weekends and have a flexible schedule.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Orlando International Airport area
- CDL driver’s license with Passenger Endorsement is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test and DOT
Please feel free to come by and fill out an application at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport! Our address is 5555 Hazeltine National Dr. Orlando, FL 32812.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.20 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Shuttle/Van driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location