The Site Technician preforms irrigation systems checks and weekly maintenance duties on specific site(s) assigned by the IM on contracted properties.
- Preform basic irrigation system repairs weekly and communicate advanced repairs with IM for Irrigation tech to complete.
- Maintains lawns, sidewalks, driveways, and other grounds features.
- Mows and edges lawns by using power mowers, push mowers, string trimmers, blowers, and edging machine.
- Cares for planting beds by laying mulch, removing weeds, trimming trees and plants.
- Maintains flower beds by pruning, weeding, and hand watering as needed.
- Prunes and trims trees, shrubs, and hedges by using shears, pruners, or chainsaws.
- May occasionally plant flowers or trees.
- Maintains equipment which may include repairs and preventive maintenance as needed.
- Notifies IM or Maintenance Account Manager (MAM) of labor, materials, and equipment needs to complete work orders.
- Learns to read and review plan designs and specifications.
- Completes daily paperwork and submit to the IM in a neat and timely manner, including timecards, invoices, and workorders.
- Communicates daily with the IM and MAM about work status and needs.
- Participate in all necessary company meetings, including weekly irrigation meetings.
- Participate in any on the job training, or other training that is organized by ELCI or vendors.
- Snow removal work as assigned.
- Other duties as appropriate and assigned by the IM.
- Collaborates with the IM and MAM to ensure compliance to OSHA and Environmental Landworks Company, Inc. s safety regulations.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets: equipment, vehicles, shop, field offices, and customer work sites.
- Follow all State, Local, and Federal Motor carrier laws in compliance with hauling and transporting equipment, and materials.
- Participate in weekly safety talks.
Pay Rate: $23-$27/hourly DOE