The outpatient rehabilitation social worker is responsible for promoting patient-centered care by evaluating psychosocial needs, providing community service coordination for identified patient-centered populations, and providing support and crisis intervention where indicated.
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
Some Of Our Unique Benefits We Offer Include
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Fort Worth, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Position Requirements: Education and Training Experience Required
- Bachelor of Social Work – Required
- Master of Social Work – Preferred
- 1+ years in acute inpatient rehabilitation experience – Preferred
- Knowledgeable about internal, community, and post-acute care resources – Required
- Licensure to practice in the State of Texas – Required
- VI Certification mandatory within 1 year of hire
- Current BLS required