Job Title: Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Description :
This position’s primary role is to process all incoming and
outgoing invoices, entering payments received, and processing
payments for OWL and our subsidiaries. Secondary functions would
include calling about past due accounts, processing deposits
through remote deposit software, assisting in other finance areas
1. Entering all incoming invoices, processing payment in timely
2. Make necessary payments online or with Credit Card when
3. Weekly Trial Balance reports submitted to Controller for
approval of Payments.
4. Creating and posting invoices for subsidiary manufacturing
5. Keeping track of aging and unpaid invoices to our customers.
6. Converting Invoices to formats requested by customers and
submitting through the proper software.
7. Other duties as assigned to support the Finance Dept.
including, but not limited to:
b. Petty Cash Disbursement/Reconciliation
c. Purchase Order Processing
8. Other duties as assigned to support other Departments within
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.