Under the supervision of the Registrar this part time position, approximately 20-25 hours/week, provides administrative support and office services for the school. Duties include administrative support such as entering and reporting attendance, assisting in planning for school events, compiling compliance reports and other school tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year of Administrative experience, preferably in similar educational environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Solid computer experience; moderate to high level working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs; MS Access, Word, Excel.
- High school diploma or educational equivalent.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.