- Strong math aptitude
- Detail orientation
- Enjoy problem-solving, research, data analysis, developing
and implementing practical business solutions
- Work jointly with team members on projects involving data
analysis and report writing
- Assist in set up and analysis of data that will be generated
through an online survey
- Assist with qualitative recruiting projects
- Support the project team by performing other tasks
- Degree focus in social or behavioral sciences, marketing,
- Basic knowledge of research techniques and analytical tools
- Precision and attention to detail, both with numbers and
words are critical requirements, as this position will involve
working with quantitative data and comments.
- Computer/software skill requirements include competency with
Excel, online survey software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills, critical thinking and complex
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.