EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop and implement interventions and progress monitoring systems for identified students.
- Work individually and/or with small groups of identified students to provide intervention; acceleration and/or enrichment support.
- Support instructional, behavioral, and school climate-related program activities, including assessments, curriculum piloting and adoption, English Learner reclassification, family engagement, and progress reporting as needed.
- Common Core State Standards and framework; curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Multi-Tiered System of Support model and how to effectively implement in school settings.
- Academic and behavior interventions and modifications to support high quality instruction for all students and to meet individual student needs.
- Teaching methods and strategies which are highly effective for students with academic challenges including those with special needs and English learners. LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Valid California Multiple Subject or Single Subject Teaching Credential with CLAD or BCLAD.
- Valid California driver’s license.
- Successful teaching experience at middle and/or high school including at-risk youth, English language learners and students with special needs.
Apply on line at EDJOIN at http://www.edjoin.org A complete application package consists of:
- Cover letter
- Three (3) recent letters of recommendation dated within the last year All items must be received for a candidate to be considered for employment. Incomplete or late documents will not receive consideration.