*This will be the most fun you will ever have as an RN or LPN!
- This nursing job is more like a vacation and bring your dog!
- Free room and board and all meals and NO COOKING or DISHES!
- Work in the country with kids!
- NEW NURSING GRADS WELCOME!
*Spend your summer at camp!
- Camp begins June 21 and ends August 21st but I am willing to take shifts during that time, ideally June 21-July 23 and July 23-Aug 21st.
- DATES ARE FLEXIBLE AND NEGOTIABLE
- Camp Nurse provided with Room and Board -private large bedroom, bathroom, with central air and wifi!
- All meals provided
- Bring your dog!
- If you have kids they can attend camp and you can work!
- Camp Nurse (RN) will be on a team with other camp nurses and doctors
- Nurses will rotate shifts
- Camp Nurse (RN) duties include, dispensing medicines, first aid, daily sick calls, record keeping, liaison with camper parents, accompanying children to doctors when needed
- RN or LPN (preferably NY state but we can provide license reimbursement if not licensed in NY)
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Must be Vaccinated against COVID-19
NEW NURSING GRADS WELCOME! THIS IS A LIVE-IN POSITION!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $1,300.00 – $1,600.00 per week
- Free parking
- License reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid housing
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Emergency Medicine
- Urgent care center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
We will likely require pre-camp testing, and possibly testing during the summer. I am not sure what our mask requirement will be at this point. We will require all of our campers and staff to be vaccinated.
- RN or LPN (Required)
- RN or LPN in New York State (Preferred)
Work Location: One location