Job Responsibility & Accountability
- Program support to sell Sustainability services to Tech companies on Organizational Carbon Footprint, Climate Action Training, Energy Diagnosis, LCA and RBA. Work closely with KAM and Business development teams to sell BV’s Sustainability services by providing technical support and expertise.
- Program support to sell services to conventional Brands and retailers on Organizational Footprint, Climate Action Training, Energy diagnosis and LCA. Work closely with KAM and Business Development teams and provide technical support and expertise.
- Program support for Higg tools – FEM, BRM, and FSLM. Work closely with KAM and Business development teams to sell BV’s Sustainability services by providing technical support expertise
- Other projects and duties as assigned by VP, CSR Services & Sustainability
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree with 3+ years work experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
- Familiar with:
- Organization and product Carbon Footprint
- Energy Diagnosis
- Higg BRM/FSLM
- Presentable, independent with excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Confident, resourceful, highly efficient, and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Result driven.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as in a team environment.
- Continue learning and developing to meet evolving client needs related to CSR and sustainability solutions