- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Fun and Rewarding work
- Flexible Scheduling
- Ability to texture and refinish plaster services
- Ability and willingness to work on new walls and ceilings, and repair existing walls.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Fit and fasten wallboard or sheetrock into specified position
- Measure and mark cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim
- Install insulation in-between studs and attach a plastic moisture barrier over the installation
- Remove plaster, drywall, or paneling
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in hanging, installing, patching, repairing, and finishing drywall including texture matching. With references.
- Your own hand tools and knives.
- Must own a smartphone with a data plan
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Patch Boys Corporate.