Posting Close Date:
Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder encourages applications for a Temporary Post-Graduate Classroom Assistant! This position will assist the course instructor as a course assistant.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
At Leeds, we have an unprecedented vantage point, and while we’re located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, we’re not talking about the scenery. Set in the heart of Boulder, Colorado—one of the nation’s most vibrant business communities—Leeds offers unparalleled access to world-changing entrepreneurs, national research institutions and award-winning faculty!
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Assisting course instructor by helping with class activities, covering the course material, holding office hours, assisting with Canvas, Zoom, and other possible platforms, managing group project teams, assisting with student needs, meeting regularly with the instructor, helping with homework, student evaluations, and coordinating class spreadsheets.
What You Should Know
- This is a temporary, part-time position anticipated to last 4 months.
- This position is in a hybrid work situation.
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to align with the campus COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of employment.
What We Can Offer
- The hourly salary for this appointment is $21.
What We Require
- Bachelors in business or closely related field. Equivalent experience can substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis.
- Taken the course Introduction to Leadership with Antonio Papuzza.
What You Will Need
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Canvas, and Zoom.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good prioritizing skills.
- Ability to manage a lot of data within a short time.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Previous experience assisting in a classroom
- Previous Higher Education experience
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu