Greet customers, park & secure vehicles, including locking doors & closing all hatches & windows.
- Report to work in complete company provided uniform including name tag.
- Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times.
- Greet customers, park & secure vehicles, including locking doors & closing all hatches & windows.
- Must be able to receive money from other associates and guests, for valet parking and make correct change to them.
- Greet & interact with the guest in a friendly & professional manner creating the “WOW” experience.
- Inspect & evaluate physical condition of Valet area, including front drive, garage, and lobby for cleanliness and report any necessary repairs or safety concerns.
- Interact with fellow associates in a courteous & professional manner.
- Report unsafe work conditions/practices and safety/security violations in accordance with Company policy.
- Keep work areas in front of house and back of house clean.
- Attend & participate in all appropriate and/or mandatory meetings & on-going training sessions.
- Maintain good attitude & work ethic practices in order to attain maximum operating efficiency while ensuring adherence to established guest satisfaction criteria.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
- Assist doorperson & bell staff as needed.
- Filled out a guest parking ticket legibly. A parking ticket must have the following (no exceptions):
- All vehicles that are to be valet parked must be parked by valet or anyone assisting the valet department. A guest that valet parks, must never be asked or told to park their own vehicles.
- Drive slow and carefully when parking a guest car, walk and run fast when retrieving a guest car.
- Perform garage checks daily.
Successfully complete other duties as assigned.