ABOUT THE ARC
The Salvation Army (TSA) Adult Rehabilitation Center (ARC) is a no-fee program to assist men & women in their journey to complete our rehabilitation program. We are grateful for the contributions our valued employees make toward the maintenance and effectiveness of the programs. The organization is indebted to and dependent on the diligence and devotion of its employees.
ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS TEAM
Become part of the dedicated Operations Team at The Salvation Army! Together we can continue to serve and impact our local community, through the commitment to “Do The Most Good” at our Santa Monica Distribution Center, which supports the Adult Rehabilitation Program. This is an opportunity to work as team and utilize your skills to perform various warehouse activities, while contributing to the success of our Program and its participants.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OFFERED
- Opportunity for career growth
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As our enthusiastic and hardworking WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Sorting product efficiently and properly according to the standard of TSA policy.
- Providing Quality Assurance by inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Identifying product correctly and direct to proper department for processing.
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials.
- Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned, from time to time by the Production Manager, the Administrator, or their designated representative.
Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in skill area as indicated by verifiable training and/or experience.
- Ability to read and write and to understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.
Work schedules are determined by Management and employee must be flexible to always ensure adequate coverage. Full-time employees may be scheduled to work any full-time shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Salvation Army will comply with all governmental orders and any contractual obligations relative to COVID-19 safety measures, including mandatory vaccination of staff, if required. The Salvation Army will consider requests for exemptions from any such requirements on either religious or medical grounds when available.