The FP&A independent consultant is needed for a 3-month term in which he/she will focus solely on identified value-based project work, allowing for new tools and processes to be implemented for the organization.
Consultant will be expected to complete specific projects as outlined below in the prioritized list. Emphasis will be placed on creation of new corporate forecasting model and personnel database file, with the other projects being completed as time allows, but not to exceed the 3-month period:
- Creation of new Corporate Model and “connective tissue” – files that support reporting cadence (BPR, Business Management Deck, Quarterly Atlas deck, etc.)
- New personnel database management and forecasting file (will exclude any sensitive personally identifiable information while being created)
- 13 Week Cash Flow forecast file
- Refresh of Budget templates for G&A departments and Plants
- Rebuild of accounting pre-paids and insurance pre-paid file
- Potential QuickLaunch migration template creation
- BA in Finance
- A highly-skilled analyst or manager level candidate who is an expert in excel and extensive experience in modeling the 3 financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
- 10 years of professional analytical job experience creating, reviewing and operating financial models.
- Candidate should be very comfortable building the 3 key financial statements from scratch with little or no guidance.
- Independent drive and be able to take direction and then complete the tasks with very little hands-on supervision.
APR Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.