Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide geologic analysis in support of storage and disposal projects.
- Develop maps depicting planned projects, targeted well connections, leaseholds, producing properties or permits.
- Lay out pipeline routes from existing assets to targeted opportunities
- As needed, locate supply opportunities proximal to existing and planned Energy Transfer assets.
Requirements: Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements of this postition are listed below:
- Minimum BS in Geology or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience ideally including experience working with well data and forecasting as well as developing cross sections and geologic maps.
- Exposure to Drilling Info/Enverus Products.
- Exposure/experience in developing maps in ESRI/Arcmap.
- Excel/Word/Powerpoint. skills and experience.
- Experience with Capable report writer.
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which may include hazardous materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.